Describe what makes your heart bleed/cry

Greta Thunberg, we all know her, we all know what makes her bleed. To see the environment get beat up. Her heart bleeds when the earth bleeds. From this suffering, a passion has evolved in her life, to inspire millions of people in the whole world to act more responsibly.

Now I belive there are millions of Greta Thunberg out there, doing whatever they can about whatever makes their heart bleed. Just a big thumbs up for all off those  brave leaders

Please feel free to write however you want but as a guide you can use these questions.

1. What makes your heart bleed? 
  2. Why is this important to you?
  3. Have you done anything to help?
  4. Does this take energy from your life, makes you feel bad, or even angry?

• Wars and rapes and when other countries haven´t got the high standard that I´m used to. I bleed for Ukraina, Syria, Africa and many more war affected countries.
  • Because it is just so destructive to countries, their economy goes bad, people die...
  • I´ve just donated a portion of my income, which is pretty much all I can do.
  • It makes me angry, hatefull and even just sceptic. When a woman have suffered from some sexual offense such as rape, it just makes my heart bleed. I cry in there.

Note that this is not a bragging post, like who have done most good for other humans. It is to share what we don´t usually share in our daily lives.

• I worked for most of my working life researching a disease that kills approximately half a million of the poorest people on the planet each year. The vast majority of deaths are of children aged five and under. I could have earned more doing other things, I like to think that I have made some small contribution to ease the burden of the disease.

• 1. All injustice and inequity

2.  This is a great question as i could easily shut off all devices and just not look past my own nose. Everyone is advising me to do so. I expect the injustices i have suffered combined with empathy have combined to make me into what i am.  I have witnessed a lot in life. All kinds of rubbish.

3. Been active in political parties, donated to causes, attended demos, been on direct actions, donated to charities

4.  Definitely. It's something that will definitely burn out your energy if you're on spectrum.  Well depending on how your autism effects you.  If you've met one Autistic, you've met one Autistic.