Describe your very unique interest/passion

Please share your interest to me through these questions. Feel free to answer as you wish but use the questions as a guide please.

1. What is your biggest passion in life and-/or biggest interest?
  2. At what age did it come to you?
  3. How much time do you spend daily on it, and how?
  4. Has it evolved into other subtopics?
  5. How far have you come in achieving your positing in your passion?

• I am interested in business, now construction investing, also real estate, stocks but mostly just to open a company.
  • It came to me at age 18 and have now during 8 years grown steady and with more power throught the years. 
  • I spend around 1 hour atleast, sometimes i just think about my future life and really seem to be living in my mind.
  • I´ve also interests in subtopics like leadership, personal growth, reading books ect.
  • Still not achieved my vision but atleast, I´ve read, found a passion and soon to start college, but I haven´t found a good company to open yet.

Now, I am definitely more interested in your interests than mine but wanted to share my own as a warmup. 

I am so happy to read what passion you have in your life, how it came to you and how it reveals itself.

Parents
  • I have a load of big interests but I'll select just one (it's not very intellectual though!):

1. What is your biggest passion in life and-/or biggest interest?

Rock music.

2. At what age did it come to you?

About 12 or 13 years old in the early 1970s.

3. How much time do you spend daily on it, and how?

I spend up to an hour a day. I watch/listen to YouTube videos or watch TV documentaries or concerts. Every night I make dinner while playing my favourite songs and singing along (badly!)

4. Has it evolved into other subtopics?

As the music evolved, I got into heavy metal. However, I do also like 1980s New Romantics and electronic music.

5. How far have you come in achieving your positing in your passion?

I have an extensive music collection (primarily CDs, DVDs, books, magazines, concert programmes, photos, autographs). Living in London since 1990, I have seen nearly all of my favourite bands live in concert. I can be seen in a few concert DVDs. I even got a mention from a singer that was recorded on the live CD and DVD. I've met a lot of my favourite rock musicians who I admired as a teenager. I've gone way beyond my dreams as a music-loving teen in small town America. 

• Music is on of my interests too. I'm a collector of records, CD's and Books and have an Aladdin's cave full of stuff.

• That's great. Rock music from the 1970s makes me happy for the time I listen to it. I think singing along is helpful too (perhaps not to my neighbours, if they can hear me!).

• Asia "Alpha" is one of my favourite albums of all time!

Reply Children
No Data