Describe your very unique interest/passion

Please share your interest to me through these questions. Feel free to answer as you wish but use the questions as a guide please.

1. What is your biggest passion in life and-/or biggest interest?
  2. At what age did it come to you?
  3. How much time do you spend daily on it, and how?
  4. Has it evolved into other subtopics?
  5. How far have you come in achieving your positing in your passion?

• I am interested in business, now construction investing, also real estate, stocks but mostly just to open a company.
  • It came to me at age 18 and have now during 8 years grown steady and with more power throught the years. 
  • I spend around 1 hour atleast, sometimes i just think about my future life and really seem to be living in my mind.
  • I´ve also interests in subtopics like leadership, personal growth, reading books ect.
  • Still not achieved my vision but atleast, I´ve read, found a passion and soon to start college, but I haven´t found a good company to open yet.

Now, I am definitely more interested in your interests than mine but wanted to share my own as a warmup. 

I am so happy to read what passion you have in your life, how it came to you and how it reveals itself.

Parents
  • 1 What is your biggest passion in life and-/or biggest interest?

Doctor Who and all things music.

2 At what age did it come to you?

I watched Doctor Who in 2011 when I was 13, Matt Smith was the Doctor then and I was hooked fun the get go.

With music, I was addicted from a very young age, sang and danced before I really could lol. Started playing the piano at 7, and now sing for a living, not at the big time but doing well all the same.

3 How much time do you spend daily on it, and how?

Doctor Who I never stop! Always talking about it and watching episodes, extras or interviews. I collect a lot of the memorabilia as well.

With the music I sing every day, write songs, listen to other people's music...

4 Has it evolved into other subtopics?

Oh yes! For sure it has!

4 How far have you come in achieving your positing in your passion?

Very far. My music is going very well, my voice training is working a treat... I've managed to meet three of the living Doctors in real life.

Blush

• 1 What is your biggest passion in life and-/or biggest interest?

Doctor Who and all things music.

2 At what age did it come to you?

I watched Doctor Who in 2011 when I was 13, Matt Smith was the Doctor then and I was hooked fun the get go.

With music, I was addicted from a very young age, sang and danced before I really could lol. Started playing the piano at 7, and now sing for a living, not at the big time but doing well all the same.

3 How much time do you spend daily on it, and how?

Doctor Who I never stop! Always talking about it and watching episodes, extras or interviews. I collect a lot of the memorabilia as well.

With the music I sing every day, write songs, listen to other people's music...

4 Has it evolved into other subtopics?

Oh yes! For sure it has!

4 How far have you come in achieving your positing in your passion?

Very far. My music is going very well, my voice training is working a treat... I've managed to meet three of the living Doctors in real life.

Blush

Children
  • Welcome my friend.

Dancing, music, Sci-Fi, just add those three together and boom the elixir of happiness is created. 

I think you are contributing to your own wellness very good through your actions, even to society as an artist. 

Did you know that Beethoven, Mozart and Bach in the classic music genre, is the top three artists who have made the most music works. Like they have made so much work, so many songs/components, more than anyone else I belive. Happiness you can achieve with persistence in your work, but autistic people always need friends.