Pets

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and I love all animals but especially dogs.

I thought it would be fun to share what pets we have and their names.

I have 3 dogs, a fox red Labrador called Amber, a chocolate Labrador called Lumi and a pug called Harvey 

Parents
  • I have a black lab puppy who will be 1 on December 31st. Her name is *takes deep breathe* Alicia Zebra-Mouse Jacklyn Zag Potato Dyra Alisium (then last name). But we call her Ali. so Zebra-Mouse comes from the name she had at Sicsa (i think the person who named that litter was an Avatar last airbender fan). my younger sister named her Alicia. I named her Jacklyn. Zag is when she runs around abunch. Potato is when she doesnt walk and just crawls. Dyra is when shes sick and dyerias everywhere. Alisium is her dragon name when we play Dragon Prince.

• I have a black lab puppy who will be 1 on December 31st. Her name is *takes deep breathe* Alicia Zebra-Mouse Jacklyn Zag Potato Dyra Alisium (then last name). But we call her Ali. so Zebra-Mouse comes from the name she had at Sicsa (i think the person who named that litter was an Avatar last airbender fan). my younger sister named her Alicia. I named her Jacklyn. Zag is when she runs around abunch. Potato is when she doesnt walk and just crawls. Dyra is when shes sick and dyerias everywhere. Alisium is her dragon name when we play Dragon Prince.

Children