Favourite year/s in your life/milestones

Thanks to  for inspiring this thread.

These are my answers to her original question (on another thread).

They can be personal, political/history etc.

Here are some of my personal ones.

1976, whilst still at school, meeting a (still) close friend.

1992, when I started to see a psycho/sexual psychologist.

1992, meeting my other close friend.

2007, starting a relationship with my now husband.

2015, when I was able to give up work.

2022, re my autism diagnosis (and joining this forum).

These are life milestones/turning points.  Different perhaps from the ones we are meant to consider so.

How about yours?

Parents
  • 1992, when I started to see a psycho/sexual psychologist.

Was it Reichian therapy, BAC? That is the route I took to great effect, Those were tumultuous but exciting years. in the late '80s.

MY fav stable years were the 8 years i got the spend in my studio in an old macadamia nut factory.  I posted pictures in the thread about having feelings of attachment for things. It's a current thread.

I also enjoyed my years in Spain in the late '80s for the later half of my therapeutic experience.

I have also enjoyed my years as a dharma bum when I first lived in Hawaii 25 years ago.

Lived in a station wagon on the beach, beach combing, reading, enjoying other dharma bums' company.

There were a lot of us and the caravan-ed around and kept each other safe.

there were FAR fewer people and many more open natural areas.

I also enjoyed the pandemic years on the island where...

the flights had stopped and I would have miles of beach to myself for hours.

the animals came back, the birds cooed more softly,

the garbage jetsam disappeared from the shore break. the water was clean and clear of human sewage.

The cruise ships no longer darkened the shores like invading cities out of 'Mortal Engines'.

Kamaina were so kind to each other.

Traffic was sparse and leisurely.

• 1992, when I started to see a psycho/sexual psychologist.

Was it Reichian therapy, BAC? That is the route I took to great effect, Those were tumultuous but exciting years. in the late '80s.

MY fav stable years were the 8 years i got the spend in my studio in an old macadamia nut factory.  I posted pictures in the thread about having feelings of attachment for things. It's a current thread.

I also enjoyed my years in Spain in the late '80s for the later half of my therapeutic experience.

I have also enjoyed my years as a dharma bum when I first lived in Hawaii 25 years ago.

Lived in a station wagon on the beach, beach combing, reading, enjoying other dharma bums' company.

There were a lot of us and the caravan-ed around and kept each other safe.

there were FAR fewer people and many more open natural areas.

I also enjoyed the pandemic years on the island where...

the flights had stopped and I would have miles of beach to myself for hours.

the animals came back, the birds cooed more softly,

the garbage jetsam disappeared from the shore break. the water was clean and clear of human sewage.

The cruise ships no longer darkened the shores like invading cities out of 'Mortal Engines'.

Kamaina were so kind to each other.

Traffic was sparse and leisurely.

Children