Autistic fatigue?

Hello im new here, my name is Gareth, 41 years old, I was diagnosed in 2020 just before pandemic hit. Fun times. Grinning

Every few months I have been hitting a wall in terms of energy levels, I enjoy working out as part of my routine and when these energy dips happen it can take a few weeks for them to return to normal.

Ive just heard about autistic fatigue and was wondering if anybody else has experience of this in regards to their energy levels?

Thanks

Parents
  • I'm absolutely knackered here.  Burnt out from weeks of intense focus.

• Hello Malojian.  Not seen you around until recently, but you have obviously been around here since before my time.  I'm sorry that you are on the down-dip.......but as you will know, you have the up-tick coming soon enough.  Glad that you have decided to pop back on the pages to be with us for a while.  I look forward to knocking into you again.  Kind regards - Number.

• Hello Malojian.  Not seen you around until recently, but you have obviously been around here since before my time.  I'm sorry that you are on the down-dip.......but as you will know, you have the up-tick coming soon enough.  Glad that you have decided to pop back on the pages to be with us for a while.  I look forward to knocking into you again.  Kind regards - Number.

Children