Autistic fatigue?

Hello im new here, my name is Gareth, 41 years old, I was diagnosed in 2020 just before pandemic hit. Fun times. Grinning

Every few months I have been hitting a wall in terms of energy levels, I enjoy working out as part of my routine and when these energy dips happen it can take a few weeks for them to return to normal.

Ive just heard about autistic fatigue and was wondering if anybody else has experience of this in regards to their energy levels?

Thanks

Parents
  • Yes I get this. It can be a debilitating part of autism and life changing. I'm already exhausted just half an hour after waking up and then getting through the rest of the day can be a struggle. 

I've taken to going for power naps throughout the day. It helps. You should do the same if you need to. 

• Yes I get this. It can be a debilitating part of autism and life changing. I'm already exhausted just half an hour after waking up and then getting through the rest of the day can be a struggle. 

I've taken to going for power naps throughout the day. It helps. You should do the same if you need to. 

Children
No Data