Show your collection

Show and Tell thread

You'll need to reduce the file size to under 1mb.

Here is my pottery.

Some of these jars were apparently dug out of the Thames.

The 3 little pots are for eating snails Scream

Parents
  • I don't think that I can bear to look at my beloved film/music collection just yet. It's too messy.

I'll try something different...

I don't know what this illustrates about me being autistic - but I am sure that something is in there.

I've had a lifelong interest in electronics and magnets and thing like that. I should say up front, that my actual understanding of things is very limited. I think that this is because home computers came along in the early 80s and hijacked that interest for itself.

Anyway, in the last few years I wanted to reignite this interest and, so this is my electronics cabinet. There are all types of components.

• resistors
    • capacitors
    • diodes
    • transistors
    • Motors
    • LEDs
    • ... and lots of other stuff.

You can plug these into a powered 'bread board' (white on bottom right) to make your own circuits.

Despite all this stuff, I have sadly only made a few circuits.

There is a picture of me on the top right, but I doubt that it breaks any forum rules.

• I don't know what this illustrates about me being autistic - but I am sure that something is in there.

Interesting - I don't tend to think of it in that context but of course it's very relevant.

Lovely picture of you Mark - it's good to know what you look like (mad) Blush

Does your house tilt to one side or is it just the floor of the room that does?

• What I see could be autistic, is that I had to get all the type of components and get them bagged up and in their drawers before I did a single project. I've loads of stories like this, but they are probably very dull Joy

I think the tilt is just the angle - it's on my desk and maybe smaller than it looks. The cabinet is only 20 inches / 51 cm tall. And is all the more fun for it!

• Does your house tilt to one side or is it just the floor of the room that does?
    I think the tilt is just the angle

I was jesting but thank you Blush

Reply Children