The + sign?

Well I’m sorry to start a whole new topic about this and I’ve tried to search for the answer myself…… but, what are the little + signs for at the bottom of a comment? 
Is it to show you agree with a comment or like a comment? 
Thank you. 

Parents
  • I'm not a fan of the "likes" system in this place, nor anywhere else for that matter.  It was a fundamental "enabler" to allow social media providers to become the multi-headed Hydras that we see they have become today.

"Like me, like me!". = unhealthy in my opinion.

I don't understand the social etiquette that may exist around "up" and "down" voting.  It feels weirdly wrong to me.  I do use them, but probably inappropriately - so I apologise here to any people I may have offended in the past...and may do in the future.

• I'm not a fan of the "likes" system in this place, nor anywhere else for that matter.  It was a fundamental "enabler" to allow social media providers to become the multi-headed Hydras that we see they have become today.

"Like me, like me!". = unhealthy in my opinion.

I don't understand the social etiquette that may exist around "up" and "down" voting.  It feels weirdly wrong to me.  I do use them, but probably inappropriately - so I apologise here to any people I may have offended in the past...and may do in the future.

Children
No Data