New BBC Series, Inside Our Autistic Minds.

New series starting Tuesday night on BBC2 at 9pm.  5 parts and hosted by Chris Packham. 

Parents
  • I used to collect for charity at a table that was set up in Waterlooville and sometimes Petersfield.

Respect for Animals and other animal anti-cruelty organisations.

I had a chap once right in my face telling me how he sends his dogs down badger (I think it was badger) holes to hunt out the babies.

Vermin, he said.

He was vermin and it was all I could do not to hit him.

It took ages for him to go because he was clearly enjoying telling me about it.

Quite distressing really but most people were kind and signed petitions and donated.

• I think I prefer animals to people, your world must have gone into clear Technicolor when you got your glasses. I’ve got two bee hives, There’s apparently about 60,000 bees in each hive, I haven’t ever counted them!

• Yes, it did.

I do remember being able to see for the 1st time.

I'd love to do that Roy.

I suggested it to my husband as we have tons of flowers in the garden but I don't think he was keen.

Also, neither of us like honey.

We do however love bees.

You are doing so much for the environment there.

Well done BeeSunflowerBee

I prefer animals to people too but forum members are honorary (non human) animals. 

• Yes, it did.

I do remember being able to see for the 1st time.

I'd love to do that Roy.

I suggested it to my husband as we have tons of flowers in the garden but I don't think he was keen.

Also, neither of us like honey.

We do however love bees.

You are doing so much for the environment there.

Well done BeeSunflowerBee

I prefer animals to people too but forum members are honorary (non human) animals. 

Children
No Data