Forum creative space

I thought it might be nice to share our creativity.

Anything really, photography, art, writing etc etc.

Thanks to Steven for partly inspiring this thread.

Please include a visual description with any images to aid those of us with sight impairment.

Thank you.

I'll start:

Parents
  • I found some old photos, these characters are little paper dolls I made them as a teenager. Unfortunately the dates are not printed on the revers but I believe I took them somewhere between 2005-2006. The dolls were around 10 cm tall and they were “owners” of floor plans which I also drew. Each doll had a name that I felt fit best her face and each floor plan had its exact address (not real one, created by me) and the name of its owner. There were a lot of them both- dolls and floor plans, I had full file of them. I started drawing them in 1999. During my heaviest depressive period I unfortunately destroyed a lot of my works including my diaries and sci fi novels, because I hated myself for who I am and I used to believe everything that belongs to me and everything that I created was wrong, i didn’t want to live anymore at that time, but I don’t want to dive deeper into this.enough negativity, now I grieve all those destroyed works and I would have given a lot to have them back. It’s impossible, but thank goodness I saved some of the old photos. Here are few of those dolls photographed in front of an album about Moscow and Russia (that was my special interest at that time). The doll with dark curly hair looks like me, she is actually “me”. I’ve never been to Russia but I really wanted at that time, so the whole topic of this photo session was visiting Russia- my dream. 

• You are a very cool person.  Did you have loads and loads of paper dolls?  Dozens?

Thank you for sharing this stuff.  

• Thank you, I don’t know how many of them I had… 100 for sure, there were also floor plans of school they attended to. I was unable to role play, so my play always looked like organizing, arranging and then I sat and watched the scene I set up for long time. 

• Thank you, I don’t know how many of them I had… 100 for sure, there were also floor plans of school they attended to. I was unable to role play, so my play always looked like organizing, arranging and then I sat and watched the scene I set up for long time. 

Children
  • Yep, you are a very cool person.  I can imagine that each of the 100 or so that you had would have been equally individualistic and "speaking" as these few above.  I can sort of "sense" their personality through the style and 'tells' of their expressions.  Perfect snap shots of a soul evoked.

"Organising, arranging and then sat watching the scene set up for a long time" is a very fair way to explain how my autistic expression seems to play out too.

All good, friend.