Forum creative space

I thought it might be nice to share our creativity.

Anything really, photography, art, writing etc etc.

Thanks to Steven for partly inspiring this thread.

Please include a visual description with any images to aid those of us with sight impairment.

Thank you.

I'll start:

Parents
  • I have found it hard to find anything visual, or anything that wouldn't give away identifying info. So I reached right into the past to 1992. I was in my very early 20s and had my first ever job which was in a high security environment.

I took some pictures to highlight the feeling of oppression that the site gave off.

I used to do my own developing and printing and I originally printed this in sepia and got the contrast just right. This is actually from a scanned negative (the print long-since lost) and so I have tried to re-create the same contrast and sepia tone in a photo editor app.

(for the visually impaired: it is basically an unclaimable fence with sharp things on top which look like barbed wire but are much bigger, and I tried to get the angle of the fence as oppressive looking as possible.)

• I have found it hard to find anything visual, or anything that wouldn't give away identifying info. So I reached right into the past to 1992. I was in my very early 20s and had my first ever job which was in a high security environment.

I took some pictures to highlight the feeling of oppression that the site gave off.

I used to do my own developing and printing and I originally printed this in sepia and got the contrast just right. This is actually from a scanned negative (the print long-since lost) and so I have tried to re-create the same contrast and sepia tone in a photo editor app.

(for the visually impaired: it is basically an unclaimable fence with sharp things on top which look like barbed wire but are much bigger, and I tried to get the angle of the fence as oppressive looking as possible.)

Children