Forum creative space

I thought it might be nice to share our creativity.

Anything really, photography, art, writing etc etc.

Thanks to Steven for partly inspiring this thread.

Please include a visual description with any images to aid those of us with sight impairment.

Thank you.

I'll start:

Parents
  •  Mixed media I did ages ago

Mixed media I did ages ago. :-)

• Mixed media I did ages ago.

Lovely.

What are the media (mediums)?

• I thought I'd reply to you even though I'm contemplating leaving as you've been sweet and kind to me.  So the first artwork was done with acrylics, markers and embroidery and the second was chalk, acrylic and various markers. :-)

• Hi Mark, I tend to stay away from threads that are triggering which is a good idea.  It's more that I see nastiness going on where the only consequence is the thread being locked.  Over the years there have been multiple examples of this which I find upsetting because the persons in question are not taken off the site but allowed to continue.  I've always hated bullying behaviour and to see it in a place that is meant to be safe worries me.  I really hope what I write isn't ever considered that way and I hope that if it was I would be contacted by NAS and warned.  I'd like to think that people are held accountable for their behaviour to learn from it but the rules of the forum are continually broken with no apparent comeback......

• Hi Mark, I tend to stay away from threads that are triggering which is a good idea.  It's more that I see nastiness going on where the only consequence is the thread being locked.  Over the years there have been multiple examples of this which I find upsetting because the persons in question are not taken off the site but allowed to continue.  I've always hated bullying behaviour and to see it in a place that is meant to be safe worries me.  I really hope what I write isn't ever considered that way and I hope that if it was I would be contacted by NAS and warned.  I'd like to think that people are held accountable for their behaviour to learn from it but the rules of the forum are continually broken with no apparent comeback......

Children
No Data