Forum creative space

I thought it might be nice to share our creativity.

Anything really, photography, art, writing etc etc.

Thanks to Steven for partly inspiring this thread.

Please include a visual description with any images to aid those of us with sight impairment.

Thank you.

I'll start:

Parents
  • I made this for a book I'm writing. Slight smile

• I hope that the book is released one day! I may be guessing your process and am probably wrong, but a close relative of mine is also trying to write a book and they are making pictures in the same way to help them picture a scene and then write about it with more clarity. Its like a feedback loop that helps with block. I'd be too scared to write a book now based on my ADOS-2 story Flushed I admire anyone who tries.

• Thanks-I don't know if it will be I struggle to finish things I start-but I'm enjoying the writing. I hope your relatives book goes well! Relaxed️ I'm really grateful for technology, I can do basic art by paper-but it truly comes to life on the computer.

• Thanks-I don't know if it will be I struggle to finish things I start-but I'm enjoying the writing. I hope your relatives book goes well! Relaxed️ I'm really grateful for technology, I can do basic art by paper-but it truly comes to life on the computer.

Children