What does the forum mean to you?

I joined here around 5 months ago.

Since that time it's come to mean different things to me.

I think sharing experiences is invaluable but equally invaluable is the honesty I find here.

It's a place where we can talk about shared experience /our emotions/difficulties in a way that's impossible in the 'real' world - or at least if we speak about it there, it's unlikely to be understood.

It's a place to connect in a world where we often find connecting difficult.

I've received some PMs recently that have made me focus more on how very important this community can be to us as individuals.

Luna RIP called this her 'forum family'.

As a person who doesn't seek friendship (?or thinks she doesn't?), some surprising and valuable friendships have evolved from here for me.

How about you?

Parents
  • I'm just glad I've got this place with all you amazing people. Thanks for all your support. I appreciate it all and am eternally grateful.

Here I can be myself. I don't have to mask. I really love being here, it's great being able to get to know everyone and enjoy the forum chat and games.

I'm so glad I found it.

If you are reading this G, I hope that you are fine and that maybe you will return.

Take care.

• I think I read that Goosey had chronic fatigue syndrome, so I'm wondering if that's why they left as it can be debilitating to live with.

• Yes, I know a person with CFS, it can sometimes lead to having to stop everything because of exhaustion for them. Very debilitating. 

I hope to see Goosey here again one day, I haven't been here long but she always seemed to have something positive to say, she will be missed. 

• Yes it can be like that and for some leave them bedridden. If it is because of that then hopefully she will recover and be back at some point. She was by far one of the most active members I've ever seen. I'm going to miss seeing the rows of Goosey on my notification window. Frowning2

• Yes it can be like that and for some leave them bedridden. If it is because of that then hopefully she will recover and be back at some point. She was by far one of the most active members I've ever seen. I'm going to miss seeing the rows of Goosey on my notification window. Frowning2

Children
No Data