Cheese or Chocolate?

TBH I like them both. 

Parents
  • I love both, but they definitely satisfy different cravings. Cheese is fantastic for savory, cheesy goodness, while chocolate is perfect for a sweet treat. If I had to pick, I’d probably go with chocolate for a dessert fix, but cheese is unbeatable for a cozy snack or pairing with wine. How about you?

• This reply was deleted.
  • And there it is.....they set it up...and then they deliver their own punchline ... aka the embedded commercial advertisement (generally posted just beyond the 7 day threshold after that initial set-up.").

If it were not that way, why would they even exist!

Special interests ROCK!....I observe the predictability of the asshat bot-heads.

I now wonder whether the MODS can exceed the average 20 day delay in a requisite take-down.......

• And there it is.....they set it up...and then they deliver their own punchline ... aka the embedded commercial advertisement (generally posted just beyond the 7 day threshold after that initial set-up.").

If it were not that way, why would they even exist!

Special interests ROCK!....I observe the predictability of the asshat bot-heads.

I now wonder whether the MODS can exceed the average 20 day delay in a requisite take-down.......

Children
No Data