Working

Hi,

So I did another shift at the Nursery but I'm super tired, that's partially from my health but also the anxiety I experience.

The Nursery are being super flexible and I can go in when I feel I'm able to, I guess that's the perks of being a part time volunteer. But I don't see it lasting which is super disappointing.

But if I can't work I don't know what I'll do all day. I don't write anymore, but I don't want to be watching TV series and movies all day.

I'm hoping my working will go well and I'll get over the tiredness and anxiety. It's still early days so maybe I'm just overthinking it?

Parents
  • You did *fantastically* well to complete the whole shift. I hope you're very proud of yourself, because you really should be. Slight smile I certainly am. As for the future, we cannot know it, so maybe it's best not to worry?

PS If you ever need some lessons in how to avoid overthinking, I will send you a forty-thousand-page introduction to the 93 books I've written on the subject.

• Thanks, Simon :)

Defos true, shouldn't worry or think too hard about this. I need to keep busy I think.

I look forward to your lessons lol :p 

X

Reply Children
No Data