Who/what do you feel the most kinship/connection with?

Me (in order of importance):

1.  Animals (excluding humans).

2.  Nature (especially trees).

3.  People who are (I can't think of the correct word) : disenfranchised, marginalised, vulnerable, different, 'outsiders', come to mind.

4.  Some of the rest of human society.

What about you?

Parents

1.  Animals (excluding humans). Definitely but I'm highly allergic. :-(

2.  Nature (especially trees). Same as well as my wee plants I have in my flat which have names.

3.  People who are (I can't think of the correct word) : disenfranchised, marginalised, vulnerable, different, 'outsiders', come to mind. I'd say it's more people who are "real" who I feel instantly connected with.  I used to make friends with the bullied people are school because I wanted to stick up for them and I hated that they would be hurting inside.  I now know that the bullies were probably feelings that way too....

4.  Some of the rest of human society. This is the case here where I can cry when reading of others trauma because I've been there too in most cases.

1.  Animals (excluding humans). Definitely but I'm highly allergic. :-(

2.  Nature (especially trees). Same as well as my wee plants I have in my flat which have names.

3.  People who are (I can't think of the correct word) : disenfranchised, marginalised, vulnerable, different, 'outsiders', come to mind. I'd say it's more people who are "real" who I feel instantly connected with.  I used to make friends with the bullied people are school because I wanted to stick up for them and I hated that they would be hurting inside.  I now know that the bullies were probably feelings that way too....

4.  Some of the rest of human society. This is the case here where I can cry when reading of others trauma because I've been there too in most cases.

Children