Lancashire Autism Service

My diagnosis was being handled by Lancashire Autism Service Ltd, who as far I I know handled all the diagnosis for north lancashire for a number of years. 

I just checked their website to find that they have closed down.

I received a verbal diagnosis in march (over a microsoft teams meeting), and a preliminary report by e-mail and was told that a more full report would follow later, but this hasn't come yet and my GP surgery hasn't received any documentation regarding the diagnosis.

I don't know whether LAS intents to finish off its backlog of correspondence, and the contact numbers and e-mail addresses have been removed from their website, so I'm not sure where I am with regard to my diagnosis being finalised. I'm probably not the only person being affected in this way.

Parents
  • I got a response on an older e-mail address they used to use, and they've agreed to send details of my diagnosis to my GP surgery. I can only assume that a great many other people have their diagnoses half-complete though.

• What was the email you got a reply from? I've had the same issue 

• My apologies, it's been a while since I checked this account. 

I don't remember which email address it was, but my GP practice never received the paperwork anyway. They sent me for another diagnosis (with clinical partners). Happily, there was no waiting list for that one - not sure if I jumped the list because of the mixup or not..

• My apologies, it's been a while since I checked this account. 

I don't remember which email address it was, but my GP practice never received the paperwork anyway. They sent me for another diagnosis (with clinical partners). Happily, there was no waiting list for that one - not sure if I jumped the list because of the mixup or not..

Children
No Data