Dealing with Chavs - Deterrents/Punishments needed.

After several years of repeated harrassment from chavs including three physical assaults that the police have refused to properly investigate to imprison the perpetrators, I am at my wits end in finding a solution. How do we get police to properly treat the crimes the chavs commit against disabled people as actual crimes worth investigations that see through to the end and imprison or otherwise punish chavs to create a effective deterrent to further crimes?

Sadly it seems that after Owen Jones published his ablest scrawl "Chavs", no one dares to make chavs account for their crimes.

(For those not in the know: Chavs are uncouth, low-class-acting people, the worse of which are responsible for the deaths and murders of Fiona Pilkington, Sophie Lancaster, Christine Lakinski, Gemma Hayter, Steven Simpson and many, many other disabled/minority people. They usually hang around in large gangs, on the look out for opportunistic crimes to commit, wearing tracksuits no matter the weather or what activity they're doing. They are often drunk and use illegal drugs.)

Parents
  • E-mail your local councillor with the details, make it known to other organisations outwith the police circles. The police are just a mop up crew, they are a chav gang of there very own run by bigger chavs in government.  Track suit or press suit makes no difference to me, I can see both types, strange thing is your so called chavs are the honest type, what you see, is what you get(see Jeremy Kyle). Be thankful you have not met the High Chavs in the establishment, these people are corrupt systemic scum, whereas your chavs are reactive systemic society created scum. I am just normal scum. Laughing

Chavs can be intimidating and are my worst nightmare too, even thinking about there sort gives me anxiety. However, I understand that the ruling elite via government create these groups of people too create a general boundary stress on society(enemy, creates barrier with restricted movement), so that the government can control the population mass, the last thing the government wishes is harmony. Disharmony is there whip of control. So Chavs are as much a social victim as you are, by the way, in higher circles,  "YOU" would be seen as a Chav. Okay Ya.

What are giving to society, autism gives nothing ? ~ the crown beehive.(that is why nobody in the police gives a damn,, walk in there with a social placement and the reaction is different). So you need one of the social ladder drones to speak for you, speak to "your"(lol) councillor. Failing that there is always Charles Bronson.

• E-mail your local councillor with the details, make it known to other organisations outwith the police circles. The police are just a mop up crew, they are a chav gang of there very own run by bigger chavs in government.  Track suit or press suit makes no difference to me, I can see both types, strange thing is your so called chavs are the honest type, what you see, is what you get(see Jeremy Kyle). Be thankful you have not met the High Chavs in the establishment, these people are corrupt systemic scum, whereas your chavs are reactive systemic society created scum. I am just normal scum. Laughing

Chavs can be intimidating and are my worst nightmare too, even thinking about there sort gives me anxiety. However, I understand that the ruling elite via government create these groups of people too create a general boundary stress on society(enemy, creates barrier with restricted movement), so that the government can control the population mass, the last thing the government wishes is harmony. Disharmony is there whip of control. So Chavs are as much a social victim as you are, by the way, in higher circles,  "YOU" would be seen as a Chav. Okay Ya.

What are giving to society, autism gives nothing ? ~ the crown beehive.(that is why nobody in the police gives a damn,, walk in there with a social placement and the reaction is different). So you need one of the social ladder drones to speak for you, speak to "your"(lol) councillor. Failing that there is always Charles Bronson.

Children
No Data