What are peoples 'special' interests?

Im curious to know what other peoples interests/hobbys are.  Recently I have been studying/growing mushrooms/mycology.  

Before that, it was keeping/breeding tarantulas and invertebrates.  I also have a vast knowledge of insectivorous plants.  As a kid, i practically knew every football player who played in each team.  Was obcessed.  Not so much now.  

So, what is everyone else like to study or spend time one?

Parents
  • My special interests are music. I love music and am intrigued by the different types of music that exist and the many voices and instruments that can make it so unique. I play guitar and sing. I've found I can take my voice from level 1-5, I'm not sure what my range actually is that's just how I range it. I've a lot of books some very old on music as well.

Another of my interests is other countries and places like Italy and Germany are two of my favourite countries that I'm almost obsessed with! I'm from Italy, Turin to be exact and I love everything about it the architecture of buildings, the food, the style of clothing... That's why I love Germany as well. I'm also interested in places that are thought to exist but remain undiscovered like Atlantis.

As you can probably tell I'm a massive bore Grin

• My special interests are music. I love music and am intrigued by the different types of music that exist and the many voices and instruments that can make it so unique. I play guitar and sing. I've found I can take my voice from level 1-5, I'm not sure what my range actually is that's just how I range it. I've a lot of books some very old on music as well.

Another of my interests is other countries and places like Italy and Germany are two of my favourite countries that I'm almost obsessed with! I'm from Italy, Turin to be exact and I love everything about it the architecture of buildings, the food, the style of clothing... That's why I love Germany as well. I'm also interested in places that are thought to exist but remain undiscovered like Atlantis.

As you can probably tell I'm a massive bore Grin

Children
No Data