What are peoples 'special' interests?

Im curious to know what other peoples interests/hobbys are.  Recently I have been studying/growing mushrooms/mycology.  

Before that, it was keeping/breeding tarantulas and invertebrates.  I also have a vast knowledge of insectivorous plants.  As a kid, i practically knew every football player who played in each team.  Was obcessed.  Not so much now.  

So, what is everyone else like to study or spend time one?

Parents
  • I love your special interests Former Member both sound exciting and fun. I would love to give both a try as well.

• Music - my main special interest. I love music and dance, since I was really little I used to rock on the floor to music and tried to dance. I love listening to music, watching dancing and am inspired by both and love to research it and study it. I taught myself to sing and dance and I like to collect records, CDs and tapes as well as music memorabilia.
    • Vehicles - another big special interest for me is vehicles specifically trains and ships especially the older ones. I love how they look, how they sound and how they operate. I love to study them and find out every fact and detail on how they operate. I have an interest in cars with this as well but not as much as trains and ships.
    • Cooking and baking - my other big interest is in the kitchen and I simply love this, diving into cookbooks and exploring new recipes for simple and challenging meals. I love to cook, I love the smell of most foods and I love to study other cooks and recipes and put my own spin on things. I also love collecting cooking related things and using them with my projects in the kitchen.

Just a few of my special interests Slight smile

• I love cooking, it really relaxes me. Whats your favourite thing to cook? I also love steam trains, used to go to so many steam railways when I was little. 
    Whats your favourite singer. Its nice that you still collect CDs, I used to love spending hours looking in CD shops, it was so peaceful. Sadly most of them are closed now

• I love cooking, it really relaxes me. Whats your favourite thing to cook? I also love steam trains, used to go to so many steam railways when I was little. 
    Whats your favourite singer. Its nice that you still collect CDs, I used to love spending hours looking in CD shops, it was so peaceful. Sadly most of them are closed now

Children
No Data