What are peoples 'special' interests?

Im curious to know what other peoples interests/hobbys are.  Recently I have been studying/growing mushrooms/mycology.  

Before that, it was keeping/breeding tarantulas and invertebrates.  I also have a vast knowledge of insectivorous plants.  As a kid, i practically knew every football player who played in each team.  Was obcessed.  Not so much now.  

So, what is everyone else like to study or spend time one?

Parents
  • Psychedelics, mental health, autism, "armchair" psychology & cosmology, paranormal,  meaning of life! I wax and wane mainly between these. What mushrooms are you growing? I have just started today with a grow kit. I tried to do it myself earlier this year with homemade substrate etc but the results weren't great.

I tend to find my own way through my interests on a journey of self discovery then my friends will tell me how it's "trendy" or "in vogue" but I have no concept of this as I'm just following my own interests. 

• Psychedelics, mental health, autism, "armchair" psychology & cosmology, paranormal,  meaning of life! I wax and wane mainly between these. What mushrooms are you growing? I have just started today with a grow kit. I tried to do it myself earlier this year with homemade substrate etc but the results weren't great.

I tend to find my own way through my interests on a journey of self discovery then my friends will tell me how it's "trendy" or "in vogue" but I have no concept of this as I'm just following my own interests. 

Children