What are peoples 'special' interests?

Im curious to know what other peoples interests/hobbys are.  Recently I have been studying/growing mushrooms/mycology.  

Before that, it was keeping/breeding tarantulas and invertebrates.  I also have a vast knowledge of insectivorous plants.  As a kid, i practically knew every football player who played in each team.  Was obcessed.  Not so much now.  

So, what is everyone else like to study or spend time one?

Parents
  • One of mine is Doctor Who. I'm a huge HUGE fan. First started watching the show a few years ago but have since watched all of the others classics as well and loved every single one. I'm a huge fan and can watch it over and over again, never gets old or boring. Helps with my anxiety as well.

Another is writing. I love to do creative writing and dream up new ideas and write for hours as long as I can stay awake! I love to read others writing as well, see the different styles and what people come up with. Find that interesting and is definitely one of my biggest interests.

Last other big one is the human body, how it works and gets affected by different things. My own not so good health is what got me into this tbh and now I can't stop myself thinking about it in general and obsess it.

• One of mine is Doctor Who. I'm a huge HUGE fan. First started watching the show a few years ago but have since watched all of the others classics as well and loved every single one. I'm a huge fan and can watch it over and over again, never gets old or boring. Helps with my anxiety as well.

Another is writing. I love to do creative writing and dream up new ideas and write for hours as long as I can stay awake! I love to read others writing as well, see the different styles and what people come up with. Find that interesting and is definitely one of my biggest interests.

Last other big one is the human body, how it works and gets affected by different things. My own not so good health is what got me into this tbh and now I can't stop myself thinking about it in general and obsess it.

Children
No Data