What are peoples 'special' interests?

Im curious to know what other peoples interests/hobbys are.  Recently I have been studying/growing mushrooms/mycology.  

Before that, it was keeping/breeding tarantulas and invertebrates.  I also have a vast knowledge of insectivorous plants.  As a kid, i practically knew every football player who played in each team.  Was obcessed.  Not so much now.  

So, what is everyone else like to study or spend time one?

Parents
  • Ooo that's an interesting interest. I love wildling, anything like that to be honest :) 

My main special interest is acting. I'm obsessed with it, acting, actors, theatre, films. Always have been as well. I just geek out over it lol. I have a lot of books on it and also collect props. My dream is to be an actress one day but I'm not sure I'm good enough to be honest.

Another interest I have is of flowers and plants. My mum and dad have a lovely garden and I've taken a big interest in it and am growing lots of different things. I love reading about flowers and plants, and birds as well..I know a lot of things about birds.

• Who is your favourite actor or actress? I like a lot of old time actors and actresses. Audrey Hepburn is the greatest ever to me. I also really like Cary Grant but my favourite actor is Roger Moore. Im a huge James Bond fan and I also like him in the Saint and the Persuaders.

Of modern actors I like Emma Stone and Kirsten Dunst. John Simm is really good and a German actor called Daniel Bruhl 

• Who is your favourite actor or actress? I like a lot of old time actors and actresses. Audrey Hepburn is the greatest ever to me. I also really like Cary Grant but my favourite actor is Roger Moore. Im a huge James Bond fan and I also like him in the Saint and the Persuaders.

Of modern actors I like Emma Stone and Kirsten Dunst. John Simm is really good and a German actor called Daniel Bruhl 

Children
  • Just seen your message. Same, I loved Roger Moore and Sean Connery the best. Whats your favourite Bond film? mine is either Man with the Golden Gun or Spy who Loved me.  

I like Hugh Grant, especailly as the Prime Minister in Love Actually, I think hes fantastic in that

I love Life On Mars, I always related to John Simm's character in that show and it brought me a lot of comfort, I always related to the idea of being out of time and not fitting in with the world around you. I didnt know I was autistic back then when I first watched it but now I do it makes sense. 

• Ooh snap I like Audrey Hepburn, thought Marilyn was fab as well. I love the Bond films, big big fan! I loved Sean Connery and Roger Moore best. My other favourite actors and actresses is Hugh Grant, Jim Carrey and Jennifer Aniston they are my top favourites.

I love John Simm. I liked Life on Mars but thought he was great as the Master in Doctor Who as well :)