Sensory issues

Hello all. 

I'm awaiting an assessment for diagnosis, it's a 27 month wait list and my god am I struggling. I find my main struggles are sounds. I'm struggling to sleep because things are waking me, cars on the road, dogs barking, others in the house moving around.....the smallest of things. I've got white noise playing when I sleep and also sometimes have ear plugs in. If I'm at home and sat watching TV etc and I hear a dog bark, loud car pass my house etc it really triggers me, I can only describe it as making me feel ill and angry. I hate these feelings. Not sure what I can do. There's a list of other things too but the sounds is definitely the worst! Any advice would be so appreciated 

Thanks

Lois 

Parents
  • I did buy 2 months ago BLXBuds for £58 including delivery

I'm actually positively surprised

bluetooth (walking through city centre with many overlapping wi-fis doesn't get any interference like cheap bluetooth plugs),  bass in earbuds (I like mandalorian theme, and there is lot's of bass in it), quality sound in general is amazing (I listened to one of recorded Vivaldi's concertos and I could hear someone from public cough), waterproof (not checked yet), I listen on average 15h per week at work and I charge the dock once every 2 weeks,(it drops from 4 to 3 bars on indicator during that time charging buds)

only con is, if you have to bent, turn and be very active,at some point when your head is parralel to floor, they like to fall out of my ear, but I always struggled to fit plugs. my ears are a bit deformed, but fall from 1,5m height doesn't damage them

• I did buy 2 months ago BLXBuds for £58 including delivery

I'm actually positively surprised

bluetooth (walking through city centre with many overlapping wi-fis doesn't get any interference like cheap bluetooth plugs),  bass in earbuds (I like mandalorian theme, and there is lot's of bass in it), quality sound in general is amazing (I listened to one of recorded Vivaldi's concertos and I could hear someone from public cough), waterproof (not checked yet), I listen on average 15h per week at work and I charge the dock once every 2 weeks,(it drops from 4 to 3 bars on indicator during that time charging buds)

only con is, if you have to bent, turn and be very active,at some point when your head is parralel to floor, they like to fall out of my ear, but I always struggled to fit plugs. my ears are a bit deformed, but fall from 1,5m height doesn't damage them

Children
No Data