Tiny apartment/flat s

Parents
  • Ive never watched those but they sound really cool! I like watching videos of the past and imagining what it must have been like to live then. Like I watched a video of people walking down Oxford Street in the 1970s and just imagined what it must have been like to live then, with no technology and just simple life.

I also put the hour long videos of animals wandering aroudnd on the plains in Africa on you tube on my telly as I go about my day. It really calms me down and it makes me feel Im in Africa with all my lovely animal friends. I like to think of myself being in a safari house like in Born Free just sorounded by animals all day

• Ive never watched those but they sound really cool! I like watching videos of the past and imagining what it must have been like to live then. Like I watched a video of people walking down Oxford Street in the 1970s and just imagined what it must have been like to live then, with no technology and just simple life.

I also put the hour long videos of animals wandering aroudnd on the plains in Africa on you tube on my telly as I go about my day. It really calms me down and it makes me feel Im in Africa with all my lovely animal friends. I like to think of myself being in a safari house like in Born Free just sorounded by animals all day

Children