How long does a burnout last?

Hi, I finally realised that I’m autistic in December, I was fine about it for a couple of weeks and doing a lot of research. I then one day had an unexpected appointment thrust upon me which caused one of the worst meltdowns that I have ever had. It was the full 4 horsemen of the  apocalypse. I couldn’t get out of bed for 48 hours. That was six months ago, since then I’ve just been constantly tired and have no interest in anything, I’m self employed and just can’t engage with my work. It’s as if I’m drowning. I’ve been processing every thought of the last 50 years, I seem to fit adhd as well, my mind is always at Mach 2, I have never been able to sit still and anxiety is 24/7. I’m on the waiting list for an asd assessment, not knowing the time span is driving me mad, I’m actually thinking of selling the family house so I can get a private assessment. I’ve cut down on work as I can’t manage taking very much at the moment. I tried antidepressants but felt no different.  Any ideas people?

Parents
  • No idea some times mi e wi last for 30 hours I find I can't switch off brain even though I'm physical exhausted and won't be able to sleep  because my mind will be hyper as *** but my body physically shattered then it prevents my sleep to the point where I've gone 30 hours with no sleep even my body wants to shut and rest but my brain won't let me cause it's over actively thinking. Then I when I do sleep I'll be in bed in for Luke 24 hours then I'll usually be alright but I'm ADHD as well as ASD so I think are burnouts are slightly different to your average autistic burnouts. 

• No idea some times mi e wi last for 30 hours I find I can't switch off brain even though I'm physical exhausted and won't be able to sleep  because my mind will be hyper as *** but my body physically shattered then it prevents my sleep to the point where I've gone 30 hours with no sleep even my body wants to shut and rest but my brain won't let me cause it's over actively thinking. Then I when I do sleep I'll be in bed in for Luke 24 hours then I'll usually be alright but I'm ADHD as well as ASD so I think are burnouts are slightly different to your average autistic burnouts. 

Children
No Data