Reality vs Fantasy....Do you Dream away ?

This is a Weird one,so i thought i would ask it anyway to see if it is just me,or if you experience this also.

Basically, i often find Myself mentally drifting away and Fantasizing that there is " Another Me " out there somewhere in the World and living a Different life.

It,s hard to explain but it feels like i am stuck in this reality but i should be " out there " somewhere else..

For Example, like watching a favorite t.v series and feeling like i should be a part of it ( not the cast but the characters ) The weird part is i get the feelings to go along with it !

Strange huh ?  A bit like Role-playing.

If you all say you dont experience this then i,d better Ring my  G.P !  Grin

Parents
  • Yes I do this in a way. I have this second existence, where basically I can run to when I need to escape the hassle and stress of life. This other me in this other world can do anything and she never melts down or needs to mask. She's just perfect and happy dreaming away.

• Yes I do this in a way. I have this second existence, where basically I can run to when I need to escape the hassle and stress of life. This other me in this other world can do anything and she never melts down or needs to mask. She's just perfect and happy dreaming away.

Children