male female etc,

Though anatomically a male (this sounds awkward) and straight. I have had some messed up sex life in my youth (I am 77),but no stable relationship. I understood very lately that if I could have some success in the field of romance  it was only because I was attractive. I was also sweet, though my sweetness derived from my fear and lack of aggressiveness. I was shy. I was also literate, so for some kind of women, I had many qualities that might make me, mistakenly,  desirable. This brings me to the core of the point I want to make. You may know a language (say Finnish) enough to talk to a Finn, but if for this you have to keep in your bag a dictionary (or to search in your mind for the right word), if you are not fluent in reading in others' mind you only are brought to fake some competence you don't possess. You become a showman, you cannot really be sincere. Many performers in cabarets, impersonators, are people lacking identity (Alec Guinness, Peter Sellers, and many others less famous or simply considered eccentric, bizarre). Traces of mannerisms in  social behavior are an indication of a non consolidated and not self assured personality which is one step in the direction of autism.  I would say that in the field of attractiveness, the problem is how to manage your attractiveness. At the far away times of my youth I didn't even know about such built in deficiencies as may exist for the “miswiring” of your mind, and I read tons of psychoanalytic literature (which I now consider garbage) that might only mislead me and have mislead millions around the world. Bettelheim (which I read and studied) is still reprinted twice a year in my country. Not to talk of Freud and his epigones.

Parents
  • It might be something like this: you play tennis with him. He doesn’t know the rules of tennis. He understands soccer and understands that you are in game with him. He wants to win, but knows only the rules of soccer. So he answers in soccer language. Changes subjects and uses the rules he knows. In being strong in a different kind of rules, he tries to shift the rules in order not to feel in the defensive.

• It might be something like this: you play tennis with him. He doesn’t know the rules of tennis. He understands soccer and understands that you are in game with him. He wants to win, but knows only the rules of soccer. So he answers in soccer language. Changes subjects and uses the rules he knows. In being strong in a different kind of rules, he tries to shift the rules in order not to feel in the defensive.

Children
No Data