Dentistry and hair cuts....

I have a phobia of the dentist....so have bought tools to descale my teeth and remove all my own tooth debris....and hate people near my head....so i learnt to cut my own hair and am pretty proficient....enough so that my family ask me for haircuts....i dont offer dental though haha.....anyone else do things like this?

Parents
  • Hey there! Oh boy, the dentist... I can totally relate! I used to have a serious phobia of the dentist too, but I've managed to work through it over the years. I think the key for me was finding a dentist who really understood my fears and took the time to explain everything they were doing. It also helped to distract myself during appointments by listening to music or a podcast. It's definitely a work in progress, but I've come a long way. If you're looking for some tips or advice, I have found a good dentist at [link removed by moderator] Probably, you will find a professional there, too.

• Hey there! Oh boy, the dentist... I can totally relate! I used to have a serious phobia of the dentist too, but I've managed to work through it over the years. I think the key for me was finding a dentist who really understood my fears and took the time to explain everything they were doing. It also helped to distract myself during appointments by listening to music or a podcast. It's definitely a work in progress, but I've come a long way. If you're looking for some tips or advice, I have found a good dentist at [link removed by moderator] Probably, you will find a professional there, too.

Children
No Data