Dentistry and hair cuts....

I have a phobia of the dentist....so have bought tools to descale my teeth and remove all my own tooth debris....and hate people near my head....so i learnt to cut my own hair and am pretty proficient....enough so that my family ask me for haircuts....i dont offer dental though haha.....anyone else do things like this?

Parents
  • I hate the dentist to. I've got two badly chipped teeth on the lower line, the front square ones I've forgotten the technical name for. I refuse to go to the dentist about it, as they don't cause me any pain, and the way my jaw works the bottom row is hidden behind the top row. I say "the way my jaw works" I've no reason to believe its any different to anyone else's...

• I hate the dentist to. I've got two badly chipped teeth on the lower line, the front square ones I've forgotten the technical name for. I refuse to go to the dentist about it, as they don't cause me any pain, and the way my jaw works the bottom row is hidden behind the top row. I say "the way my jaw works" I've no reason to believe its any different to anyone else's...

Children
  • Try asking a conventional dentist for a referral to Special Care Dentistry. There are even hospital departments dedicated to Dentistry for folk with ASD.

Seriously, MH services were s**t. But my dentist saved my life - literally!