Anyone ellse feel the burnout during the Christmas period?

Noticed I strugel with socilising more than once a week if I'm in a situation where I'm having to socilise more than once it just physically and mentally shatteres me. Come Christmas we have Christmas Eve where we socilise Christmas day then boxing day then shoot day and there's even a party after that usually. I have to sit certain events out as I personally find the socilising to much and need to retreat to my own space or literally nap it off anyone ellse the same on this?

Parents Reply Children
  • They're obviously not as intellectual as you PR.  I found that in a lot of work placed where I think (in my head) that I could do the managers jobs better as they have no understanding of how to organise people based on their strengths and weaknesses.  I know it sounds full of myself but I do research a lot of subjects and people in management in the jobs I have had do not have people training or are even able to do their job effectively.

I find THC causes me to relax but increases my suspicion of people and my negativity so it's not the best for me.  Exercise worksreally well for me but I find it boring unless I'm dancing/moving to music. :-)

• Keep it up personally got no issue with people who use weed I get why people use it for anxiety. But ironically it probably causes further anxiety not due to the hemp plant but due to the THC. Which is why I never found the majority of stoners very intelectually cleaver cause they'd all be like go to weed man it's pure out there compared to here. And I'm like what are you referring to as pure the THC or the plant and they looked at me puzzled like they didn't know what I was on about and I was like you realise it isn't the plant that gets you stoned it's just the THC that enhances the pant that gets you stoned rather than the plant itself. In its raw form it might as well be tea. lol

• When it's Morgan's it's still gots be the dark stuff over the gold spiced rum any day I can enjoy that stuff with ice or with cola tbf 

• Makes me think I'm a good singer though...

• We've all got one of those stories...

Jagger Bombs are banned since a £200 night when I was working properly and had a good salary.

Sambuca is banned since a "coaches to clubs" night at uni... quad sambucas...

I could go on...

• LOVE dark rum!! I had a mate who gave me £25 as a present. I was a rather heavy weed smoker... he used to help me out as I was rubbish with budgeting. But I'm now into my 11th day clean!!! So he sent me £25 (saying: "thanks, I won't need to help you again..."). I was going to buy a Cuban rum called Eminente, beautiful looking bottle and never tried it before... but Amazon put the price up by £20 (!!!) Over the week before Xmas eve. Fuming!

• I have bad memories of The Kracken!!!