Adult life being dull

So one thing I do hate about adult life is how boring it gets. It's very reppretive and half the time you feel like your in limbo. TV sucks new music sucks politics sucks religion sucks gaming sucks Christmas and birthdays sucks the older you get even football gets boring after you've been to like 5 matches. Wieredly though I've found the only thing these days that brings me pleasure is either stuff that scares me or brings me an adrenaline rush or physical pain. Which sure may make me sound crazy to some but when life gets boring to the point of beyond belief that's all that seems left. All I'm saving for now are tattoos as I have the majority of meterlistic items I need so now and I've exceled at my hobby so now I'm turning my body into art. Looking into taking up boxing too. And looking forward to hiking bit since covid everything's just been ***.

Parents
  • I like being an adult. I didn't start to feel comfortable in myself much before my mid-thirties. We forget how little control we had as children over our own lives, even if we had loving parents. Also school was such a waking nightmare for me, that I would never want to go back to that again. I'm never bored, never have been, if left to my own devices.

• I like being an adult. I didn't start to feel comfortable in myself much before my mid-thirties. We forget how little control we had as children over our own lives, even if we had loving parents. Also school was such a waking nightmare for me, that I would never want to go back to that again. I'm never bored, never have been, if left to my own devices.

Children
  • I quite like gettiing old to be honest. There comes a point sometime after 40 where you realise how much you don't know, but start putting it all together...  

• I think I enjoyed being a young adult but once I had children my whole life went out of control and it was all terrifying.

• Yeah I hated school. Spent most of my time bunking off to avoid getting into fights or the other half being put in isolation or dention cause teachers didn't know how to deal with me cause I wasn't assesed back then so know one knew to to handle me. Hence why now I'm dead in jobs working under people with a lower intelgance than myself even though my therapist said I have a reasonable IQ but because I didn't Excel at school I'm basically now stuck in a rut. So can relate to your problems