Adult life being dull

So one thing I do hate about adult life is how boring it gets. It's very reppretive and half the time you feel like your in limbo. TV sucks new music sucks politics sucks religion sucks gaming sucks Christmas and birthdays sucks the older you get even football gets boring after you've been to like 5 matches. Wieredly though I've found the only thing these days that brings me pleasure is either stuff that scares me or brings me an adrenaline rush or physical pain. Which sure may make me sound crazy to some but when life gets boring to the point of beyond belief that's all that seems left. All I'm saving for now are tattoos as I have the majority of meterlistic items I need so now and I've exceled at my hobby so now I'm turning my body into art. Looking into taking up boxing too. And looking forward to hiking bit since covid everything's just been ***.

Parents
  • Being an adult is so lame lol it's pretty shite isn't it

You have to do grown up things. You can't play in the park anymore. Your parents aren't happy if you watch kids shows, mine aren't anyway

Clothes are boring for adults to. I used to have a Disney princesses pyjamas set but you can't get it for adults

So overall I don't like being an adult lol

Also my hair is falling out which I thought only happens to men but for some reason it's happening to me to

Disappointed

• As far as clothes go being a metal head and a bit punk they never get boring. I love to make my own battle jackets for when I go to gigs like sew on band patches studs etc plan on dying my next one for my next tour in goi too.  I get given wiered looks when I where it out in public sure but I've learnt not to give a *** when it comes to fashion or style just be yourself

• As far as clothes go being a metal head and a bit punk they never get boring. I love to make my own battle jackets for when I go to gigs like sew on band patches studs etc plan on dying my next one for my next tour in goi too.  I get given wiered looks when I where it out in public sure but I've learnt not to give a *** when it comes to fashion or style just be yourself

Children
  • Metal and punk gigs find a mosh pitd the best way off blowing off steam. I wouldn't know what to do at a regular gig. Like dancing is awkward but fighting to music is fun plus it's consented too. Got a few tours booked next year including one at Wembley arena. Which I'm daunting a bit as it's such a huge Venu bit I'll just get drunk before hand then that will ease my social anxiety. And yeah I like my clothes baggy and only like loose fitting cottern teeshirts teeshirts. 

• Aw that cool what gigs do you go to?

You sound like a very stylish person

The way I dress is very boring. I just wear jumpers and jeans... I'm not really in to clothes I find them uncomfortable and itchy