Adult life being dull

So one thing I do hate about adult life is how boring it gets. It's very reppretive and half the time you feel like your in limbo. TV sucks new music sucks politics sucks religion sucks gaming sucks Christmas and birthdays sucks the older you get even football gets boring after you've been to like 5 matches. Wieredly though I've found the only thing these days that brings me pleasure is either stuff that scares me or brings me an adrenaline rush or physical pain. Which sure may make me sound crazy to some but when life gets boring to the point of beyond belief that's all that seems left. All I'm saving for now are tattoos as I have the majority of meterlistic items I need so now and I've exceled at my hobby so now I'm turning my body into art. Looking into taking up boxing too. And looking forward to hiking bit since covid everything's just been ***.

Parents
  • It looks like you think that the world is here to serve you entertainment. You have crossed the bridge from childhood into adulthood and it is true for adults that you now are your own parent and have to find your own things to do.

Read something, create something, paint something, think long and hard about something, learn something, go for strolls or power walks, find your own *** to do...

As an adult you are free to find your own pleasures in life. If you sit around complaining about your current ones that is a sign that you should get up, get out and find out what you really like, what you could do all day without being paid or without paying to do it. Try a museum and gallery (free ones (Manchester is full of free ones incidentally if you are nearby))

GL

• It looks like you think that the world is here to serve you entertainment. You have crossed the bridge from childhood into adulthood and it is true for adults that you now are your own parent and have to find your own things to do.

Read something, create something, paint something, think long and hard about something, learn something, go for strolls or power walks, find your own *** to do...

As an adult you are free to find your own pleasures in life. If you sit around complaining about your current ones that is a sign that you should get up, get out and find out what you really like, what you could do all day without being paid or without paying to do it. Try a museum and gallery (free ones (Manchester is full of free ones incidentally if you are nearby))

GL

Children
  • As an adult you are free to find your own pleasures in life.

You might think that but you'll quickly find if you do you tend to get penalised for it. Anything not main stream, any special interest, tends to get you ostracised at best if you really indulge in it openly. Anyway part of the pleasure in life is sharing it with others but that's very hard to do when as adults peoples behaviour is expected to be much more constrained than children.

• I'm no parent Christ the lady thing I want I'd kids lol