Just been diognosed heard all negitive not positive

Hi I am pop and I had my.offical dionosis come though yesterday but it was all the negatives and it made me really down. I was wondering is anyone new the benefits to being autistic or is it just all bad?

Parents
  • worked out quickly how to improve processes

i do that too

i don't tell them right away until it's so busy it would help to get some help

they wanted me back all colleagues and managers lower rank to previous job,. but woman on top didn't like me, because i did not bow to her

i did not have any real bonus for making improvements, except fondness

my bluntness does not like moderation :P

Yesterday I had a HR job interview on Meets 45min long, using my new approach - no masking. I have qualifications to be accountant, skills to be programist, so they only partially overlap, and no experience in any of those. But they called me to tell i did not get it instead of sending email. 

maybe oneday

• worked out quickly how to improve processes

i do that too

i don't tell them right away until it's so busy it would help to get some help

they wanted me back all colleagues and managers lower rank to previous job,. but woman on top didn't like me, because i did not bow to her

i did not have any real bonus for making improvements, except fondness

my bluntness does not like moderation :P

Yesterday I had a HR job interview on Meets 45min long, using my new approach - no masking. I have qualifications to be accountant, skills to be programist, so they only partially overlap, and no experience in any of those. But they called me to tell i did not get it instead of sending email. 

maybe oneday

Children
No Data