Just been diognosed heard all negitive not positive

Hi I am pop and I had my.offical dionosis come though yesterday but it was all the negatives and it made me really down. I was wondering is anyone new the benefits to being autistic or is it just all bad?

Parents
  • [ Autism Diagnosis Pro's ]

Evidence of autism can get you access to appropriate benefits, such as universal credit standard allowance and limit capability to work allowance. It can give enough evidence to support a PIP claim (this one is difficult but more evidence the most likely to win the appeal). It can get you access to employment support through schemes created by local authority. It can stop you from being wrongful sectioned and trapped in a mental health hospital years on end. Disclosing it with employer can protect you equality act (it can also make it difficult to be employed through traditional routes). It can help you access special education measures if you pursue education. It can assist with getting support workers when your in your darkest moment in life.      

• [ Autism Diagnosis Pro's ]

Evidence of autism can get you access to appropriate benefits, such as universal credit standard allowance and limit capability to work allowance. It can give enough evidence to support a PIP claim (this one is difficult but more evidence the most likely to win the appeal). It can get you access to employment support through schemes created by local authority. It can stop you from being wrongful sectioned and trapped in a mental health hospital years on end. Disclosing it with employer can protect you equality act (it can also make it difficult to be employed through traditional routes). It can help you access special education measures if you pursue education. It can assist with getting support workers when your in your darkest moment in life.      

Children
No Data