Headphone and ear phone/ plugs recommendations Pls

My older teen has issues coping with noisy environments and we are looking for earphones / headphones. The problem is she is also sensitive to wearing anything slightly uncomfortable and is not able to use the headphones or the earphones we previously bought her. Any recommendations please? I would like to buy 3 options, but at a reasonable price if possible:

1) Headphones for listening to music, but could also help with slight noise reduction. Are on-ear or over-ear more comfortable? the comfort of the foam padding is probably more important than sound quality

2) Earphones for music and noise reduction. Again, most important thing is comfort as it feels weird for her to put something in her ears. 

3) Earplugs which are noise reducing. I have seen Loop or Eargrace brands on Amazon. We need whatever is most comfortable. 

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to spend the time to give us their recommendations. This could make a big difference to her!

Parents
  • I have beats headphones (over-ear), they're a little more expensive, but it's definitely worth it. I'm very sensitive to noise and use mine every day. They are very comfortable and I can wear them for a good few hours before my ears/head starts to get sore. I'll often just turn them on but not play any music, so I get just the noise cancelling affect. 

• I have beats headphones (over-ear), they're a little more expensive, but it's definitely worth it. I'm very sensitive to noise and use mine every day. They are very comfortable and I can wear them for a good few hours before my ears/head starts to get sore. I'll often just turn them on but not play any music, so I get just the noise cancelling affect. 

Children