Clothes

Does anyone else feel affected by the clothes they wear? I find like different ways of dressing trigger me and affect my personality.

Like if I dress a certain way I feel like I will behave a certain way or that I should behave a certain way. If I wear a different sort of outfit I feel I need to behave differently or act differently

I also get quite stressed if I feel my clothes dont go together. Like normal casual clothes on top and sportier clothes on bottom for instance

Haircuts are quite a stressful trigger for me as well

Just wondered whether clothes can be a trigger for anyone else or is it just me?

Parents
  • I have home clothes and out of the house clothes and they don't mix. I cannot do anything productive unless I'm in comfortable clothes like joggers or boxer shorts and a t-shirt and/or soft jumper, so I change into those as soon as I enter my home. When I'm out I prefer clothes that are a bit more robust, like jeans that I've turned up to keep them off the ground, and a button-down shirt or hoodie. Then there's sports clothing which is a whole other category.

• I have home clothes and out of the house clothes and they don't mix. I cannot do anything productive unless I'm in comfortable clothes like joggers or boxer shorts and a t-shirt and/or soft jumper, so I change into those as soon as I enter my home. When I'm out I prefer clothes that are a bit more robust, like jeans that I've turned up to keep them off the ground, and a button-down shirt or hoodie. Then there's sports clothing which is a whole other category.

Children
No Data