Clothes

Does anyone else feel affected by the clothes they wear? I find like different ways of dressing trigger me and affect my personality.

Like if I dress a certain way I feel like I will behave a certain way or that I should behave a certain way. If I wear a different sort of outfit I feel I need to behave differently or act differently

I also get quite stressed if I feel my clothes dont go together. Like normal casual clothes on top and sportier clothes on bottom for instance

Haircuts are quite a stressful trigger for me as well

Just wondered whether clothes can be a trigger for anyone else or is it just me?

Parents
  • Yes, I have that feeling, too. I'm 37 years old, but I try to look younger than my years. That's why I often wear clothes for young girls or bright looks. Recently, my nephew, Tommy, asked me for a T-shirt and a phone case from the Ranboo merch store as a birthday present. Here is the website of this store: ranboomerchandise.store . When I was picking out a gift for Tommy, I picked out some t-shirts for myself as well. Now I get compliments from other people even more often that I look very good and young. It makes me happy.

• Yes, I have that feeling, too. I'm 37 years old, but I try to look younger than my years. That's why I often wear clothes for young girls or bright looks. Recently, my nephew, Tommy, asked me for a T-shirt and a phone case from the Ranboo merch store as a birthday present. Here is the website of this store: ranboomerchandise.store . When I was picking out a gift for Tommy, I picked out some t-shirts for myself as well. Now I get compliments from other people even more often that I look very good and young. It makes me happy.

Children
No Data