Clothes

Does anyone else feel affected by the clothes they wear? I find like different ways of dressing trigger me and affect my personality.

Like if I dress a certain way I feel like I will behave a certain way or that I should behave a certain way. If I wear a different sort of outfit I feel I need to behave differently or act differently

I also get quite stressed if I feel my clothes dont go together. Like normal casual clothes on top and sportier clothes on bottom for instance

Haircuts are quite a stressful trigger for me as well

Just wondered whether clothes can be a trigger for anyone else or is it just me?

Parents
  • Not because everyone goes in what he sees fit, and if I feel uncomfortable or uncomfortable in these clothes, I won't put them on. In addition, each of us has our tastes and preferences. And this is not surprising because it should be. I didn't understand girls wearing [Removed by Mod] before. But now I know them perfectly because it's their choice. And it's much more pleasant for me to communicate with a girl who wears [Removed by Mod] because you can even marry such a girl and not be afraid that she will be a bad wife. Therefore, I do not see the point in paying attention to who is dressed in what. The main thing is that a person likes it.

• Not because everyone goes in what he sees fit, and if I feel uncomfortable or uncomfortable in these clothes, I won't put them on. In addition, each of us has our tastes and preferences. And this is not surprising because it should be. I didn't understand girls wearing [Removed by Mod] before. But now I know them perfectly because it's their choice. And it's much more pleasant for me to communicate with a girl who wears [Removed by Mod] because you can even marry such a girl and not be afraid that she will be a bad wife. Therefore, I do not see the point in paying attention to who is dressed in what. The main thing is that a person likes it.

Children
No Data