Clothes

Does anyone else feel affected by the clothes they wear? I find like different ways of dressing trigger me and affect my personality.

Like if I dress a certain way I feel like I will behave a certain way or that I should behave a certain way. If I wear a different sort of outfit I feel I need to behave differently or act differently

I also get quite stressed if I feel my clothes dont go together. Like normal casual clothes on top and sportier clothes on bottom for instance

Haircuts are quite a stressful trigger for me as well

Just wondered whether clothes can be a trigger for anyone else or is it just me?

Parents
  • I've never really considered it before, but I 100% agree. I enjoy fashion, but only very rarely wear "nice" clothes. I like to normally wear something with a high neck and comfortable trousers, and a long coat if it's cold. and very atrate. usually the same shoes as well, or same 2 pairs of shoes.

if I wear something straying from that silhouette, I'll have to think about it for an hour, then look at myself wearing it in the mirror for another hour haha to "get used to myself" in it

• I've never really considered it before, but I 100% agree. I enjoy fashion, but only very rarely wear "nice" clothes. I like to normally wear something with a high neck and comfortable trousers, and a long coat if it's cold. and very atrate. usually the same shoes as well, or same 2 pairs of shoes.

if I wear something straying from that silhouette, I'll have to think about it for an hour, then look at myself wearing it in the mirror for another hour haha to "get used to myself" in it

Children
No Data