Numerology. How many of you is master numbers?

Anyone?

Parents
  • hugwash ,,,, nuts ,,,,, do not take seriously ------  some of associated links on "calculators" are dangerous

eg 2 Cookies are installed on your device. I have no idea if they are harmful or not 

• hugwash ,,,, nuts ,,,,, do not take seriously ------  some of associated links on "calculators" are dangerous

eg 2 Cookies are installed on your device. I have no idea if they are harmful or not 

Children
  • Yes that’s is right, but 1st you have to count it like this

Day 1+8=9 month 9+5= 14 Year 14+ 1+9+7=31 3+1=     4

your maths are very correct. That’s the way to find out what way you are. All numbers are amazing, having their roles in our lifes and amazing impacts, as probably you know, judging by maths. You hit jackpot (in theory) when you score master in both occasions. Like 14.02.1975

1st path

1+4+2+1+9+7+5=11

2nd path

Month: 02

Day: 14

Year: 1975

1+9+7+5=22 is master number, needs to be reduced in this case 2+2=4

2+5+4=11

Good luck to all of you with your numbers, all are good and amazing experience in life. I feel like it allies with what’s most important for us. I love 3, omg their are always supper funny. 5 travels, 7 discovering ourselves. Amazing really. I have two 7’s in my life piramid. 8 money, 9 work for others. 2 learn about life. 6 family.1 everything down to earth