What's the earliest year you've seen on a gravestone?

MUST be organic. You didn't seek out old gravestones, not a historical site, you're not an archaeologist. You MUST have stumbled on it (in a cemetary or other religious burial ground).

I have seen 1717.

Parents
  • That's a fascinating question. I've stumbled upon some pretty old gravestones in my time, but the oldest one I've seen was from the late 1700s. Seeing how much history is buried in these cemeteries is always fascinating. Speaking of gravestones, have you ever considered a [link removed by moderator]? They're a great way to honor your loved ones and provide a peaceful spot to sit and reflect. Bench Headstone has some attractive options that can be customized to fit your style. Sending you and your fam lots of love during this challenging time.

• That's a fascinating question. I've stumbled upon some pretty old gravestones in my time, but the oldest one I've seen was from the late 1700s. Seeing how much history is buried in these cemeteries is always fascinating. Speaking of gravestones, have you ever considered a [link removed by moderator]? They're a great way to honor your loved ones and provide a peaceful spot to sit and reflect. Bench Headstone has some attractive options that can be customized to fit your style. Sending you and your fam lots of love during this challenging time.

Children
No Data