Football (Why?)

Anyone else out there, like me, who's sick to the back teeth of Football? Luckily, thanks to never watching mainstream media or news, I'm not as bombarded with it as in previous years, but still, enough still seeps through to irritate me. I'm convinced that being completely disinterested in watching grown men run around a field kicking a ball between is an autistic trait. I can't think of much else that seems so utterly tedious and pointless. I suppose it gives people an excuse to celebrate pride in their nation, which I think is very important. And, if England win (whatever it is they win) then I suppose it will also be one in the eye for all the Remoaners who are clinging on to the fantasy of rejoining the EU.

Parents
  • I don't get sports at all. I can vaguely understand people wanting to play them, on a purely intellectual level, but for the life of me, I don't understand the attraction of watching other people play. Also, the pay that footballers get, more than surgeons who save lives, is just obscene.

• I don't get sports at all. I can vaguely understand people wanting to play them, on a purely intellectual level, but for the life of me, I don't understand the attraction of watching other people play. Also, the pay that footballers get, more than surgeons who save lives, is just obscene.

Children
No Data