Football (Why?)

Anyone else out there, like me, who's sick to the back teeth of Football? Luckily, thanks to never watching mainstream media or news, I'm not as bombarded with it as in previous years, but still, enough still seeps through to irritate me. I'm convinced that being completely disinterested in watching grown men run around a field kicking a ball between is an autistic trait. I can't think of much else that seems so utterly tedious and pointless. I suppose it gives people an excuse to celebrate pride in their nation, which I think is very important. And, if England win (whatever it is they win) then I suppose it will also be one in the eye for all the Remoaners who are clinging on to the fantasy of rejoining the EU.

Parents
  • at most id understand playing it.... but watching it is a bit sad and boring... why dont all the so called fans just play football instead if they like it so much? ...hell if they did that wed have so much footballers wed no longer be paying them 10 billion per day to play a f****** childrens game for 30 minutes per week.

all that money wasted on football, could have made every single person in this country a millionaire if it was distributed fairly and thus ended poverty.

• I suppose it gives people an excuse to celebrate pride in their nation, which I think is very important. And, if England win (whatever it is they win) then I suppose it will also be one in the eye for all the Remoaners who are clinging on to the fantasy of rejoining the EU.

• to be fair i think england beating germany already had the effect of beating EU and the remoaner crowd. lets face it the EU is just nazi germany/holy roman empire attempt 4 or whatever so its all germany.

Reply Children
No Data