Greenham Common Women.

I've heard a lot of talk this last few years, about the evils of our overlords, but very, very, little in the way of "principles of resistance".

In that vein, I would like to publically salute the Women of Greenham common who endured extreme viscitudes for literally years on end to get a class of foreign theatre nuclear weapons removed from the soil of my country. If any of you have mothers who were a part of that movement, give them a little bit of respect for what they eventually accomplished.

Parents Reply
  • There's a reason all those sci-fi villains can remind some of us of ourselves. 

I chose the motto "do no harm" to live by, when I realised I was in fact inclined to do harm, due to being semi-permanently annoyed/disappointed by life.

"Misery loves company" is a paradigm I was keen to break whenever I could. I've kept myself out of trouble by trying real hard not to take out my frustrations on the outside world. I may have difficulty being happy and well adjusted, there's absolutely nothing to be gained by taking it out on other people. (Unless they "come at me", then it's "self defence"..) 

Children
No Data