Online autistic identity

I like facebook - I spend a lot of time on it. My profile is almost exclusively 'NT compliant but still eccentric old me'

Does anyone think that a 'dual identity' is healthy?

I feel like I want to 'live my truth' and just be completely open, but I think some/many existing friends would be confused and quite unnerved.

Above all I just want to share some things I know - to entertain, educate, resonate (or be happily disagreed with) - and feel that some of my things are VERY not NT.

Parents
  • I keep my FB account open because I have a couple of subscriptions for which I use it as a login. The internet is great for education and learning, finding information, booking stuff, and shopping... but I feel that the on social media platforms  everyone leads double lives and all of human stupidity and ignorance is amplified digitally.  

• I keep my FB account open because I have a couple of subscriptions for which I use it as a login. The internet is great for education and learning, finding information, booking stuff, and shopping... but I feel that the on social media platforms  everyone leads double lives and all of human stupidity and ignorance is amplified digitally.  

Children
No Data