# Daily Updates 2 #

this is the next chapter of 

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/20213/daily-updates

just a space for people can say what they have been doing today so we can keep up and in touch

Parents
  • Tough Monday.

All the things that I explicitly said I needed post-diagnosis disappeared today. Called into a meeting last minute, no brief, no update, no clear steer and expected to present to a meeting full of stakeholders without a clear ask. The topic is not even my stuff. Made worse because someone else fudged something which apparently some people know about and I'm placed in a vulnerable position on how to deliver information because I don't know who knows about said fudge -so do I refer to it or not? I do not do this kind of uncertainty. I need parameters to work in. On my pay scale I expect them.

Stress levels through the roof which left me disconnected and frayed most of the day. My colleague less than helpful - at times I need someone to be objective and mindful of my traits when I'm feeling on edge - not bombarding with me opinions and useless information. 

I present, I decided not to refer to the fudge because my so-called leads haven't (and they're supposed to be the ones setting the scene). The information lands well. Everyone is happy.

Except me.

How the hell do people work like this?

• Tough Monday.

All the things that I explicitly said I needed post-diagnosis disappeared today. Called into a meeting last minute, no brief, no update, no clear steer and expected to present to a meeting full of stakeholders without a clear ask. The topic is not even my stuff. Made worse because someone else fudged something which apparently some people know about and I'm placed in a vulnerable position on how to deliver information because I don't know who knows about said fudge -so do I refer to it or not? I do not do this kind of uncertainty. I need parameters to work in. On my pay scale I expect them.

Stress levels through the roof which left me disconnected and frayed most of the day. My colleague less than helpful - at times I need someone to be objective and mindful of my traits when I'm feeling on edge - not bombarding with me opinions and useless information. 

I present, I decided not to refer to the fudge because my so-called leads haven't (and they're supposed to be the ones setting the scene). The information lands well. Everyone is happy.

Except me.

How the hell do people work like this?

Children